1 Bedroom, 1 bath, Sleeps 6
NEW! Broken Bow Cabin w/Hot Tub & Fire Pit By Lake
Need a break from everyday stresses? Book a relaxing getaway to 'Bella Vita,' a 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental cabin near Broken Bow Lake. Whether you were drawn to the area by Mountain Fork River's top-notch fishing, Broken Bow Lake watersports, or the area's many wineries, this rustic cabin for up to 6 is the perfect home base for your Oklahoma vacation. You'll have access to a private hot tub, a furnished patio, and several unbeatable amenities during your stay.
Call For Reservations
Bedroom: 2 Queen Beds
Upon your arrival, you'll be impressed by the rustic exterior, natural surroundings, and furnished porch that make this home immediately inviting.
Find refuge from the elements in the lavish living room, complete with floor-to-ceiling windows. As you watch your favorite shows on the flat-screen cable TV, the electric stove and endless natural light will warm you right up!
The fully equipped kitchen has everything you'll need to channel your inner Bobby Flay. No matter what you choose to prepare for your travel companions, they're sure to be impressed as they dine at the table for 4.
More of a grillmaster than Iron Chef? Head onto the covered patio and throw some burgers on the grill. In addition to the grill, you'll find a hot tub and dining table in this lavish outdoor area.
Once the summer sun has set, gather around the fire pit. Whether you choose to roast marshmallows or tell ghost stories, you're sure to make unforgettable memories around the roaring flames.
The cabin's bedroom features 2 queen beds, a cable TV, and a large closet. You'll drift effortlessly to sleep and wake up ready for another day of lakefront fun.
Put on your bathing suit and head a few minutes down the road to Broken Bow Lake. This 14,000-acre lake offers watersports, fishing, Beavers Bend Marina, and scenery that you won't forget.
The angler of the group will love the home's proximity to Mountain Fork River. Known for its trout and fly-fishing, this river is truly an outdoorsman's paradise.
Prefer hiking to fishing? Head to the Ouachita National Forest or Beavers Bend State Park. Whether you choose to hike, camp, or mountain bike, this historic forest is the perfect place to do so.
Within minutes of the property, you'll also find several wineries, Beavers Bend Resort Park, Cedar Creek Golf Course, and more!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, electric stove, hot tub, charcoal grill, covered patio, furnished porch, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, driveway parking for 2 vehicles, and more!
- Unbeatable Broken Bow Location - Within minutes of Mountain Fork River and Broken Bow Lake, a short drive from the Ouachita National Forest, and near several wineries
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Texarkana Regional Airport (~85 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $25 per pet, per stay fee (2 small dogs or 1 large dog only)
- Please note this home sleeps 4 in beds but is flexible up to 6 if guests provide their own sleeping accommodations
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in