1 Bedroom, 1 bath
NEW! Cabin w/Hot Tub & Deck Near Broken Bow Lake!
Broken Bow, a true outdoorsman's paradise, is calling! Whether the Sooner State drew you in with its numerous wineries, top-notch fishing, or the beauty of Broken Bow Lake, this 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental cabin is sure to be the perfect home base for your group of 4. In addition to the endless natural beauty that defines the area, you're sure to love the private hot tub, furnished deck, and fire pit that make this rustic-yet-comfortable cabin one-of-a-kind.
Call For Reservations
Bedroom: Queen Bed
After a day of travel, drop your bags and rest your legs on the furnished porch. With natural views and cozy chairs, the porch will immediately put you in a vacation state of mind.
The spacious living area offers a flat-screen cable TV, large couch, and ceiling fan, making it the perfect place to unwind and enjoy the company of loved ones.
When stomachs start to rumble, head into the fully equipped kitchen and 'wow' your friends with your culinary skills. No matter what you choose to prepare, you'll be sharing good food with great company at the expansive breakfast bar.
Can't get enough of the Oklahoma sky? Spend some time in the backyard. With a furnished deck, charcoal grill, hot tub, and fire pit, the yard is sure to be the centerpiece of your stay.
When it's time to turn in, rinse off the day in the walk-in shower and melt into the queen bed. In addition to the top-of-the-line bed, the bedroom features a large window and spacious closet.
Be sure to spend some time on Broken Bow Lake during your stay. Located mere minutes from the cabin and offering 180 miles of shoreline, this sprawling lake is an ideal place to waterski, swim, or take a boat out of a spin.
For even more waterfront fun, head to Mountain Fork River. This fishing hot spot offers trout fishing, fly-fishing, and everything in between thanks to the constant flow of cool water.
The hikers of the group will love the cabin's proximity to the Ouachita National Forest. Since 1907, this historic forest has been a haven for hikers, campers, and travelers seeking unrivaled natural beauty.
Within minutes of the property, you'll also find several wineries, Beavers Bend Resort Park, Cedar Creek Golf Course, and more!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen cable TV, hot tub, fire pit, furnished deck, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, driveway parking for 2 vehicles, and more!
- Unbeatable Broken Bow Location - Within minutes of Mountain Fork River and Broken Bow Lake, a short drive from the Ouachita National Forest, and near several wineries
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Texarkana Regional Airport (~93 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $25 per pet, per stay fee (2 small dogs or 1 large dog)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note this home sleeps 2 in beds but is flexible up to 4 if guests provide their own sleeping accommodations
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in