Dancing Bear Lodge
2 bedroom, 2 bath, sleeps 6
NEW-Luxury Cabin w/ Hot Tub Near Lake & Broken Bow
*NOTE: Due to the interior and exterior staircases, this home is not suitable for the mobility impaired*
High up on a hill, no place feels cozier than 'Dancing Bear Lodge. With floor-to-ceiling windows, natural views, a two-story natural rock fireplace and soaring ceilings, 'Dancing Bear Lodge' offers the perfect combination of warmth and luxury. As you lounge outside in a rocking chair and listen to the birds, you'll be surrounded by tall native hardwoods and swaying pines.
Call For Reservations
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
With a breathtaking interior, it's no surprise this luxury home was featured on the cover of Oklahoma Today magazine. With floor-to-ceiling windows, natural views, and soaring ceilings, 'Dancing Bear Lodge' offers the perfect combination of warmth and luxury.
The fully equipped kitchen, located steps from the living area, has everything you'll need to whip up a memorable feast including expansive granite countertops and stainless steel appliances.
Spend your days soaking up the sun on the 1,200 square foot wraparound deck or enjoying a bonfire at the fire pit with your loved ones. This high-end cabin offers a new, luxury 5-person hot tub with 51 jets and ambient lighting! Enjoy privacy and serenity while relaxing in this soothing hot tub that's accessible off the first-floor bedroom or from the wraparound deck.
Whether you're watching the great room's 65” flat-screen 4K HDR TV, or relaxing with a good book in the upstairs loft, this vacation rental is the perfect place to unwind after a day at the lake. The loft features a pull out sofa with a memory foam mattress for the ultimate in comfort.
Both of the cabin's bedrooms offer flat-screen 43” 4K HDR TVs, outdoor access, and en-suite bathrooms. Featuring 800-thread count sheets, you're sure to emerge from the queen beds well-rested and ready for adventure.
Just a stone's throw from Beaver's Bend State Park's hiking trails and 5 minutes from restaurants and local attractions, 'Dancing Bear Lodges' location can't be beat!
For even more outdoor fun, head 5minutes away to Mountain Fork River. With a constant flow of cool water, this pristine river is home to top-notch trout and fly-fishing.
You'll also be a short drive from golf, wineries, and unbeatable local cuisine!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 3 flat-screen 4K HDR TVs, a 1,200-square-foot wraparound deck, a fire pit, gas grill, 5-person hot tub, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, a wood-burning fireplace, floor-to-ceiling windows, a furnished loft, ample parking, and more!
- Unbeatable Broken Bow Location - Near Beaver's Bend State Park, 10 minutes from Mountain Fork River, 1 mile (5 minutes) from Broken Bow Lake, and a short drive from several wineries
- Nearest Major Airport: Texarkana Regional Airport (~92 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- NOTE: This property has minimal cell service
- NOTE: Due to the interior and exterior staircases, this home is not suitable for the mobility impaired
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Access Only By Stairs
Bathtub or Shower On First
Carbon Monoxide Detector
Dishware and Flatware
First Aid Kit
Long Term Renters
Minimum Age Requirement
No Pets Allowed
Not Suitable For Elderly
Private Hot Tub
Trash Bags/Paper Towels
Wireless Internet (WIFI)