3 bedroom, 3 bath
NEW! Broken Bow Cabin w/Hot Tub & Covered Deck!
Enjoy a relaxing Broken Bow getaway in this 3-bedroom, 3-bath vacation rental cabin for up to 13. Located minutes from Broken Bow Lake and Mountain Fork River, this spacious cabin is ideal for those looking to fish, water ski, or swim the day away. In addition to the top-notch location, the hot tub, fire pit, soaring ceilings, and covered deck are sure to be your favorite parts of the property. You'll also be a short drive from several wineries and unbeatable hiking trails during your stay.
Call For Reservations
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed, Queen Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa | Additional Sleeping: Queen Air Mattress
With cathedral ceilings, endless natural light, and a slew of amenities, this home is sure to impress.
When you need a break from lake life, turn on the living room's flat-screen cable TV and melt into one of the leather couches. You'll be mere steps from the fully equipped kitchen as you unwind.
Whether you're a culinary klutz or the 'Next Food Network Star,' the kitchen's large granite island and state-of-the-art appliances are sure to make the cooking process fun and easy.
If you can't get enough of the summer sunshine, dine on the covered deck. With a charcoal grills, 2 dining tables, and natural views, the deck is sure to be the centerpiece of your stay. You'll also find a private hot tub and fire pit in the large yard.
When eyes grow tired, put the little ones to sleep in their twin-over-full bunk bed and retire to the master bedroom, complete with an en-suite bathroom. No matter which bedroom you choose to call your sanctuary, you'll be able to watch late night reruns on your room's flat-screen cable TV.
Broken Bow Lake, a 14,000-acre lake with over 180 miles of shoreline sits mere minutes away. You'll be able to rent a boat, swim, or enjoy a plethora of watersports at the sprawling lake.
For even more outdoor fun, head to Mountain Fork River. With a constant flow of cool water, Mountain Fork River is ideal for trout and fly-fishing.
Put on your hiking boots, fill up your water bottle and hike your way through the Ouachita National Forest. A short drive from the home, this historic forest is brimming with beautiful places to hike or camp.
Within minutes of the property, you'll also find several wineries, Beavers Bend Resort Park, Cedar Creek Golf Course, and more!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 4 flat-screen cable TVs, a hot tub, fire pit, charcoal grills, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, driveway parking for 2 vehicles, and more!
- Unbeatable Broken Bow Location - Within minutes of Mountain Fork River and Broken Bow Lake, a short drive from the Ouachita National Forest, and near several wineries
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Texarkana Regional Airport (~95 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $25 per pet, per stay fee (Dogs only, maximum 2 allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in