3 Bedroom, 2 Bath, Sleeps 12
Tucked into the tall pines of the Ouachita Mountains in McCurtain County this cabin is a great get-a-way to enjoy the sites of nature in this beautiful wooded setting.
Call For Reservations
This cabin is 3 bedroom and two bathrooms set up perfectly for your family retreat to serenity. It boasts a large kitchen/dining/living area that allows the family to be together at meal time. A large back patio and picknick tables so you can enjoy your meal in nature if you choose! The front covered porch streches the length of the cabin has a swing that is perfect for a morning cup of coffee or an evening glass of wine while enjoying the sites of nature in this beautiful wooded area.
Located in Broken Bow, Oklahoma near Beavers Bend State Park. Just a short drive to all area attractions: Broken Bow Lake, Cedar Creek Golf Coarse, & Beavers Bend State Park and much more.
All you need to bring is your food and clothes! We make every effort to stock your cabin with all the little extras. (Salt, pepper, coffee, filters, paper towels, toilet tissue, hand soap, shampoo, dish-washing soap & laundry soap)
- 3 Bedroom 2 Bath – Sleeps 12
- 2 queens 8 singles (Bunks)
- cable TV
- charcoal grill
- This property has 2 Queen(s), 8 Bunk(s).
- No smoking
- Pet friendly
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- NOTE: There is another vacation rental unit on the premises, other travelers may be present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in