Triple Oaks Bunkhouse
2 bedroom, Sleeps 20
Tucked in the beautiful pines near Beavers Bend State Park and Broken Bow Lake, Triple Oaks Bunkhouse is truely unique to the area. A bunkhouse in the woods, this retreat style cabin is housed in two seperate buildings. The main building has a large meeting room, kitchen with two stoves, mens and womens restrooms each with multiple showers, toilets and sinks. The second building consists of two large bedrooms, sleeping 10 each, seperated by a breezeway.
Outside of the meeting room is a large covered porch perfect for enjoying your morning cup of coffee or an eavening glass of wine. There are also several picnic tables and a large fire ring grilling grate for enjoying the great outdoors.
The large meeting room has two couches a large flat screen TV, and plenty of folding tables and chairs to arrange the room any way you need.
Perfect for church groups, wedding parties, non-profit events, meetings, or any other large group!
- Triple Oaks Cabin is a family Dorm style sleeping
- 2 Bedroom – Sleeps 20 3 queens, 14 single bunks
- Men's and Women's bathrooms have 2 Shower, 2 Toilets and 2 Sinks each
- Cable TV
- High Speed Internet
- This property has 4 Queen(s), 12 Bunk(s).
- No smoking
- Pet friendly
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- NOTE: There is another vacation rental unit on the premises, other travelers may be present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in