2 bedroom, 2 bath, sleeps 6
NEW! Contemporary Broken Bow Cabin w/Deck+Hot Tub!
Retreat to this tranquil vacation rental cabin situated on a hillside clearing surrounded by trees, just 10 minutes from Broken Bow Lake. Your group of 6 will absolutely love returning to over 2,000 square feet of immaculate living space, boasting a gorgeous living area, fully equipped kitchen, impressive game room, and expansive covered deck, complete with an outdoor fireplace, entertainment center, and hot tub. Make this 2-bed, 2-bath abode your Broken Bow home-away-from-home!
Call For Reservations
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Loft: Daybed with Twin Trundle Bed
This pristine cabin is newly built, offering modern luxury amenities that are guaranteed to elevate your Broken Bow experience. Kick off your holiday with a round of happy hour cocktails on the incredible covered deck! Featuring a lavish outdoor fireplace, flat-screen cable TV, ping pong table, and hot tub, this is truly the ideal spot for entertaining and socializing with your travel companions.
Head inside to lounge in the tastefully decorated open-concept living room, boasting a slanted ceiling with exposed beams, expansive picture windows, and bright decor. Cozy up by the fireplace and watch a movie before bed!
You’ll sleep like royalty in the 2 beautiful suites equipped with plush king beds. Restore your energy for another memorable day of vacation and wake up to prepare a delicious home-style brunch!
The fully equipped kitchen includes stainless steel appliances and provides everything needed to ensure a culinary success. Dine al fresco on the deck’s trendy outdoor dining table and get energized for another day of lakeside adventures!
The cabin sits just minutes from Broken Bow Lake, one of Oklahoma's most beautiful reservoirs! Boasting 180 miles of shoreline and nearly 15,000 acres of sparkling waters, options for water recreation are endless! Hike around the lake at Beaver Lodge Nature Trail, just 2 miles or a 10-minute drive away.
Spend your afternoons fishing, boating, water-skiing, and even scuba diving - known for its crystal clear water, this popular activity is a must-do! Check out boat rentals at Beavers Bend Marina, located just up the shore about an 8-mile drive through Hochatown.
If fishing is your thing, you'll want to check out the nearby Mountain Fork River, which is connected to the lake. A popular fishing pier called Evening Hole is about a 10-minute drive from the cabin. Experience excellent fly fishing and if you're lucky, take home a catch of the day for a grilled trout dinner!
Nestled in the Ouachita Mountains, the Broken Bow Lake area sits near Ouachita National Forest - check out this stunning forest via countless hiking trails. Beavers Bend Resort Park is about a 30-minute drive away for more outdoor activities.
After working up an appetite, head to Hochatown or Broken Bow and choose from a wide variety of restaurants, breweries, and bars! Mountain Fork Brewery, Beavers Bend Brewery, and Grateful Head Pizza Oven & Tap Room are local favorites to grab a bite and brew.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, driveway parking for 3 vehicles, air conditioning, ceiling fans, central heating, complimentary toiletries, in-unit laundry machines, air hockey table, outdoor gas fireplace, fire pit, gas grill, private outdoor hot tub, ping pong table, 4 flat-screen cable TVs, expansive covered deck with outdoor dining table & couch, and more
- Peaceful Broken Bow location situated in a secluded wooded area about 2 miles from Broken Bow Lake, 4 miles from Hochatown, and under 20 minutes to the town of Broken Bow!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Texarkana Regional Airport (~92 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- NOTE: This property has minimal cell service
- NOTE: Due to the interior and exterior staircases, this home is not suitable for the mobility impaired
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in