Stop & Smell the Roses
4 bedroom, 4 bath
NEW-Modern Luxury Cabin 10 Mins to Broken Bow Lake
Embark on incredible outdoor adventures in Broken Bow, Oklahoma - the gateway to Beavers Bend State Park, home of Broken Bow Lake, & the superb location of your vacation rental home! This spectacular cabin is the perfect destination for large groups, with 4 king bedrooms, 4 private baths, & 2,600 square feet of lavish contemporary living space. Relax in the fresh air while gathered around the fire pit or unwind on the massive front & rear deck, which boasts a hot tub, fireplace, & forest views.
Call For Reservations
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: King Bed | Bedroom 4: King Bed | Living Room: 2 Sleeper Sofas
A perfect combination of modern luxury and rustic tradition is what you'll find at 'Stop and Smell the Roses,' a one-of-a-kind cabin. The home boasts sleek wood paneling inside and out, with a charming barnyard red exterior and multiple A-frame roofs.
The expansive open main floor includes a gourmet kitchen and immaculate living area. Gather around the gas fireplace and mounted Samsung Smart TV, while other members of the group prepare a homemade meal. The fully equipped kitchen features stainless steel appliances and an extensive granite-topped bar, complete with 12 bar stools - enough for the whole group! A chic distressed-white dining table is also available for more formal dinners.
You'll surely agree that the fantastic front and rear deck is one of the cabin's best features. On warm nights, opt to cook and dine outside using the gas grill and upscale 6-person patio table. The deck also boasts an outdoor fireplace with seating and a hot tub, plus beautiful views of the surrounding forest! As the day turns into night, you'll definitely want to spend your time lounging out here.
Look forward to sleeping like royalty in the cabin's 4 pristine bedrooms, all featuring plush king beds, 50-inch Samsung Smart TVs with Blu-ray and cable, and luxurious en-suite bathrooms. Soak in a clawfoot tub or rinse off in the lavish walk-in showers before crawling under the fresh linens and restoring your energy for another fun-filled day in Beavers Bend State Park!
Your Broken Bow home-away-from-home is situated on a secluded 1-acre lot nestled among towering trees, providing an ideal private setting. The property is near main festivities, meaning you'll have easy access to countless great eateries, bars, and stores. Just a mile up the street is an excellent Mexican restaurant, coffee shop, ice cream shop, numerous spots for tasty Oklahoma BBQ, and a fun saloon!
All of your adventures on Broken Bow Lake are just a 10-minute drive away! Make your way to Beavers Bend Marina and rent a boat to spend a fabulous day on the water. This southeastern Oklahoma gem spans almost 15,000 acres and boasts nearly 200 miles of shoreline!
Known for gorgeous crystal clear waters, give scuba diving here a try! Boating, water-skiing, and hiking around Beavers Bend State Park are other popular activities. Calling all fishermen - the Mountain Fork River offers excellent fly fishing! Check out a local favorite spot called Evening Hole just 10 minutes from the cabin to try your luck at a fresh trout dinner.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a gourmet fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, free WiFi, driveway parking for 4 vehicles, RV & trailer parking available, towels & linens provided, in-unit laundry machines, pet friendly, private outdoor hot tub, front & rear covered deck, outdoor dining table, gas grill, outdoor fireplace, fire pit with 10 Adirondack chairs, indoor gas fireplace, 12-person breakfast bar, 5 50-inch Samsung Smart TVs with Blu-ray and cable, shuffleboard table, 4 en-suite luxury bathrooms, covered front porch with chair swing, air conditioning, ceiling fans, central heating, complimentary toiletries, Pack 'N Play, and more
- Fantastic Broken Bow location just 5 miles to the Broken Bow Lake shoreline! Secluded setting but within easy driving distance of ample restaurants, bars, stores, & outdoor activities
- Nearest Major Airport: Texarkana Regional Airport (~83 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings such as family reunions considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in